Self managed superannuation funds hold more of Australia’s retirement savings than any other fund type.
Australia has over 440,000 self managed funds, with an average of $800,000 of assets in each fund.
More and more Australians are taking control of their super.
And some of the reasons for this are:
- Choice of assets
- Freedom to invest directly, for example, in precious metals or property
- Lower fees (as a percentage of balance) than other funds
- Detailed tax planning in retirement
- Control of tax paid on death benefits
- The ability to personalise other aspects of your superannuation, such as insurance policies
Our services include:
- Establishment of Self Managed Superannuation Funds
- Preparation of annual Financial Accounts
- ATO annual tax and regulatory returns
- Advice on taxation benefits
- Pension Setup
- Limited recourse borrowing in super
- Advice on compliance matters
- Pension setup and commutation
The difference between a well-advised and poorly advised super fund can be thousands of dollars over the life cycle of the fund.
SMSF trustees need to be proactive and ensure their SMSF remains compliant in order to get the most out of their fund. Our experienced Accountants can ensure that you stay on top of the ever evolving landscape and regulatory changes.
If you would like to set up a super fund, or if you need advice on your existing fund please contact us for a no-obligation consultation or book direct.