Self managed superannuation funds hold more of Australia’s retirement savings than any other fund type.
Australia has over 440,000 self managed funds, with an average of $800,000 of assets in each fund.
More and more Australians are taking control of their super.
And some of the reasons for this are:
- Choice of assets
- Freedom to invest directly, for example, in precious metals or property
- Lower fees (as a percentage of balance) than other funds
- Detailed tax planning in retirement
- Control of tax paid on death benefits
- The ability to personalise other aspects of your superannuation, such as insurance policies
Our services include:
- Preparation of annual Financial Accounts
- ATO annual tax and regulatory returns
- Advice on taxation benefits
- Advice on compliance matters
Where advice services are required we can refer you to an AFSL licensed financial adviser.
The difference between a well-advised and poorly advised super fund can be thousands of dollars over the life cycle of the fund.
SMSF trustees need to be proactive and ensure their SMSF remains compliant in order to get the most out of their fund.