Accounting & Bookkeeping Services for Real Estate Agencies
The real estate sector has evolved drastically over the last decade and is far more involved than it used to be, especially when it comes to the regulations surrounding sales. Adding to this pressure is the increased expectations from buyers and sellers. Buyers want an efficient payment system and sellers don’t want to have to wait for their money.
QC Accountants have worked alongside the real estate industry countless times, and understand the complexities involved in real estate accounting and bookkeeping. Most importantly, we provide real estate bookkeeping services which assist you to remain compliant and send and receive the correct payments as and when required.
We can even provide in-depth advice about how to buy an agency, how to structure your business in a more tax-efficient way, or how to prepare a loan proposal.
By minimising your tax, maximising profits and maintaining compliance, you’ll be able to focus on accelerating your business growth and maximising profitability.
We offer a range of real estate accounting services, including:
- Trust Accounts Audits. Our real estate accountants are detail-oriented and meticulous in their work. We understand the critical obligations around trust management. We’ll work with you to keep your operations compliant, down to the last detail.
- Tax Planning. We’ll utilise our experience in the real estate industry to assist with your tax and finances so you can make informed financial decisions to elevate your business and maximise your profits.
- Tax returns & BAS Lodgements. Our tax experts will take advantage of any industry-specific benefits for you and work hard to unearth any deductions unique to real estate agencies.
- Payroll Services. With complex commission structures, real estate payroll can be time-consuming. We offer end-to-end payroll services so you can spend more time running your business.
- Accounting System Set Up, Structuring & Training. Whether you’re just setting up your real estate business or you’re simply searching for a better way to do business, we can help. We’ll refine your current systems and business structures and train your staff on the relevant software, if necessary, to ensure the streamlined operation of your business.
Real estate accounting requires expert advice and assistance to give real estate professionals support, peace of mind and to ensure compliance at all times.
We have specific experience as trusted real estate accountants, working with agencies all over Queensland.
To learn about our experience or hear more about our tailored packages, reach out to us today.
Book an obligation-free consultation here.